3rd - 5th Grade Program
Students entering 3rd-5th grades can look forward to a fabulous summer of fun at Giddens Summer BLAST Camp!
Each week new friends, great programs, and fascinating themes make Giddens a great place for children to explore all the fun that summer has to offer.
Our program is organized into two sessions: a MORNING program and an AFTERNOON program.
A FULL DAY registration includes both MORNING and AFTERNOON programs:
- Our MORNING program is made up of ACADEMY and ENRICHMENT classes.
- ACADEMY classes are led by Giddens teachers who offer content on a topic of their own interest and passion.
- ENRICHMENT classes are specialized programs led by our very best enrichment partners.
- Our AFTERNOON program is theme-based (with specific focuses on science and social studies) and led by highly capable and nurturing teachers.
A HALF DAY registration includes only MORNING programming.
Instructors and support staff will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Please note that Summer BLAST Camp will end at 3:30 with a ten-minute pickup window from 3:30-3:40.
$265 (per week)
$450 (per week)
The MORNING PROGRAM, 8:30 - 12:30 includes:
- academy or enrichment class programs
- snack and outside recess
The AFTERNOON PROGRAM 12:30 - 3:30 includes:
- choice activities
- themed activities and projects
- outside recess