2nd - 3rd Grade Program
Students entering 2nd - 3rd grades can look forward to a fabulous summer of fun at Giddens Summer BLAST Camp!
Each week new friends, great programs, and fascinating themes make Giddens a great place for children to explore all the fun that summer has to offer.
Our program is organized into two sessions: a MORNING program and an AFTERNOON program.
A FULL DAY registration includes both MORNING and AFTERNOON programs:
- Our MORNING program is made up of ACADEMY and ENRICHMENT classes.
- ACADEMY classes are led by Giddens teachers who offer content on a topic of their own interest and passion.
- ENRICHMENT classes are specialized programs led by our very best enrichment partners.
- Our AFTERNOON program is theme-based (with specific focuses on science and social studies) and led by highly capable and nurturing teachers.
A HALF DAY registration includes only MORNING programming.
$250 (per week)
$425 (per week)
The MORNING PROGRAM, 8:30 - 12:30 includes:
- academy or enrichment class programs
- snack and outside recess
The AFTERNOON PROGRAM 12:30 - 5:30 includes:
- choice activities
- themed activities and projects
- outside recess