Celebrate Giddens Gala
We’re SO excited to launch our Gala! We have a super fun experience planned for this spring and can’t wait for you to experience all the MAGIC on Saturday, May 1st! We host a gala every year to raise funds for Giddens School to support financial aid, professional development, and much more. Visit our gala site to learn more and get started!
This year more than ever, Giddens has put kids and families first. The gala is no exception. We’re starting the event with Nash Fung, an illusionist and magician which will be fun for the whole family!
Saturday, May 1, 2021
Virtual Event Starts at 6:00 pm
Online Auction from April 27, 2021 at noon until May 2, 2021 at noon
Here is how you can get started today:
- Purchase dinner! Giddens family and proprietors of the Corson Building have offered awesome and delicious dinner options for us. If you’d like to have a special meal, please sign up! There are vegetarian/gluten free, meat, and kids options. Dinner can be picked up the afternoon of the event and we’ll have an outdoor pre-funk with music and fun!
- Donate an item or an experience! We’d love all kinds of experiences or items some examples might include:
- Vacation home getaways - do you have access to a vacation home and would be open to another family using your space for a weekend or more?
- Experiences - could you teach a cooking class, host a meal, or teach a special skill?
- Sports - do you have an inside scoop, tickets, or memorabilia for the Storm, Sounders, Seahawks, Kraken, Reign, or Sockeye?
- Jewelry and accessories - kids gear or adult, Giddens families love it all!
- More ideas here!
- Register to attend! This will get you the link for the event. It’s free for anyone to attend and please invite your friends and family! It’s going to be FUN! In addition to starting off the evening with a magician, there will be opportunities to invest and support the magic we’ve experienced at Giddens this year.
Have questions? Please reach out to Amy Bresslour!