The Annual Fund is the lifeblood of all fundraising efforts for Giddens. Our entire community comes together each year in support of the Annual Fund. The need is real and each student benefits. Beyond the very important dollars we must raise each and every year, your participation in the Annual Fund reflects the strength of our community, and our shared commitment to our students.
An unmistakable generosity of spirit infuses our school. The commitment of our entire community, past and present, to the financial strength of our School makes ambitious teaching and learning possible here each day.
Since tuition alone does not cover the cost of a Giddens education, gifts to our Annual Fund provide funding for the School’s most immediate needs:
- Compensation and benefits for our talented and dedicated teachers
- Equipment and supplies for academic programs
- Professional development for faculty and staff
- Innovations to our rich curricular offerings
- Experiential learning opportunities
- Upgrades to instructional technology
- Maintenance of our campus and facilities
As a community, support for the Annual Fund demonstrates our commitment to the School today and to future generations of students whose Giddens experience will inspire them to make a difference in a complex and changing world. Each year, we ask all members of the Giddens community to make the Annaul Fund a philanthropic priority, and we are proud of the strong support from our current families, alumnae, grandparents, alumnae parents, faculty, staff, and friends of the School.