How to Apply
We currently have limited spaces available in our early childhood and elementary programs for the 2019-20 school year. For more information, contact Ken Bender at 206-324-4847, ext. 30
We ARE NOW accepting applications for the 2020-21 school year.
The Application Process in a nutshell:
- Create an account in Ravenna Solutions. Returning users can log in using their email address and password. If you have trouble creating a new account or logging in, please contact Ravenna.
- Through Ravenna, schedule a tour and register for one of our open house events.
- Submit your application for Giddens School, and complete your parent/guardian statement.
- Assign a teacher or caregiver to submit a recommendation on your child's behalf. (For grades 1-5, request transcripts from your child's current and/or previous schools).
- We will reach out to you with an invitation for your child to attend one of our playdates (preschool-kindergarten), or to schedule a student visit (grades 1-5).
Please note: children must be at least 3 years old by September 1 to be enrolled in our preschool program. Children must be at least 5 years old by September 1 to be enrolled in our kindergarten program.
Questions? Reach to Ken Bender, Director of Enrollment Management, 206.324.4847 x 30.
Our son has grown in so many ways during his years at Giddens. His growing awareness and concern about the important social issues of our time, his empathy for and ability to interact well with people from all backgrounds and ages, and his love of learning have all been fostered here. It's a great place to build the foundation for learning about yourself and about the world. - Giddens School Parent