How to Apply
We are now accepting applications for the 2023-24 school year.
Giddens School values the participation of families who are speakers of diverse languages in the education of their children.
If you are someone needing translation and interpretation support to inquire, explore, and apply to Giddens School, please reach out.
The Application Process Step by Step:
Step 2: Get started by starting your application. Complete your profile and review the application steps.
Step 3: Through Ravenna, register for a tour and one of our Open House events.
Step 4: Complete the following by January 13, 2023:
1. submit application fee
2. complete parent/guardian statement
3. delegate a teacher or caregiver to submit a reflection or evaluation.
4. (for grades K-5) Request transcript(s) from your child's current and/or previous schools.
Step 5: Submit student videos (instructions for submitting videos will be provided after steps 1-4 are completed).
Step 6: Register for an in-person student visit (an invitation to register will be provided after step 5 is completed).
- children must be at least 3 years old by September 1 to be enrolled in our preschool program.
- children must be at least 4 years old by September 1 to be enrolled in our pre-kindergarten program.
- children must be at least 5 years old by September 1 to be enrolled in our kindergarten program.
- Questions? Reach to Ken Bender, Director of Enrollment Management.
Our son has grown in so many ways during his years at Giddens. His growing awareness and concern about the important social issues of our time, his empathy for and ability to interact well with people from all backgrounds and ages, and his love of learning have all been fostered here. It's a great place to build the foundation for learning about yourself and about the world. - Giddens School Parent