How to Apply
To begin the application process, you must first create an account in Ravenna Solutions. Returning users can log in using their email address and password. If you have trouble creating a new account or logging in, please contact Ravenna.
- In Ravenna, complete your student profile and follow the steps and forms of the application.
- If applicable, complete the online SSS application for financial aid by February 14, 2018.
- For families applying for preschool:
- Plan to attend our playdate on March 10, 2018. Playdates will be scheduled between 10:00 am and noon
- For families applying to prekindergarten, and kindergarten:
- Plan to attend our playdate on January 27, 2018. Playdates will be scheduled between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm
- For families applying for grades 1-5:
- print and sign the PSIS Request for Records Form and submit to your child's current school. This form is found in your Ravenna account.
- Plan for your child to spend a scheduled day at Giddens.
- Visits will be scheduled in February and March
We're here to help! If you have any questions, please contact Ken Bender at 206.324.4847x30.
Our son has grown in so many ways during his years at Giddens. His growing awareness and concern about the important social issues of our time, his empathy for and ability to interact well with people from all backgrounds and ages, and his love of learning have all been fostered here. It's a great place to build the foundation for learning about yourself and about the world. - Giddens School Parent