Strategic Plan: A "Beacon" of Excellence
For the past year, a small group of current and alumni parents/caregivers, board members, and staff have diligently worked to create a Strategic Plan for Giddens for 2023-2028. The Board of Trustees recently adopted this plan, and we’re thrilled to share it with families.
This Strategic Plan, A “Beacon” of Excellence, is the result of many months of work and the contributions of many committed people. It was developed in the 2021-2022 academic year by a Strategic Planning Committee composed of current Giddens families, alum families, board members, and Giddens staff (listed below.) Committee members volunteered many hours to collect and analyze feedback, discuss strategies and approaches, and craft this plan. Each of them made a significant contribution, and we thank them all.
The leadership team has already started work to implement the goals of this ambitious plan:
- A Light in the Community: Building New Local Partnerships after the Neighborhood Transition
- Management and Development of a Talented and Diverse Workforce
- Building Equity and Excellence through Sustainable Organizational Systems
- Expanding Professional Expertise for Extraordinary Learning
- Innovating Organizational and Programmatic Growth Through Progressive Financial Modeling
We invite you to learn more about each of these initiatives below