How to Apply
We're so excited that you are taking the first step towards joining the Giddens community. To begin the application process, you must first create an account in Ravenna Solutions. Returning users can log in using their email address and password. If you have trouble creating a new account or logging in, please contact Ravenna.
- Complete and return the application materials and $50 fee by creating an account in Ravenna Solutions.
- If applicable, complete the online SSS application for financial aid.
- Print and sign the PSIS Request for Records Form (grades 1-5) and submit to your child's current school. This form is found in your Ravenna account.
- Give the Caregiver/Teacher Reflection Form and/or the Teacher Recommendation Form to your child’s current teacher and submit form via Ravenna.
- Bring your child to school for a visit. We will notify you of the date and time of your child's visit.
We're here to help! If you have any questions, please contact Shana Abner at 206.324.4847x30.
Our son has grown in so many ways during his years at Giddens. His growing awareness and concern about the important social issues of our time, his empathy for and ability to interact well with people from all backgrounds and ages, and his love of learning have all been fostered here. It's a great place to build the foundation for learning about yourself and about the world. - Giddens School Parent